Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

29 Scientists Killed in Rampage by A.I. Robots: Linda Moulten Howe Conspiracy Theory

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 29 Scientists Killed in Rampage by A.I. Robots: Linda Moulten Howe Conspiracy Theory

She stands at the lectern, looking down at her notes. Her face is grim. She appears shaken.
    “At a top robotics company in Japan this week,” she says into the microphone, “four robots being developed for military applications killed 29 humans in the lab.”
    “The scariest part is that lab workers deactivated two of the robots and took apart the third.” The woman’s voice is quavering now. She manages to continue: “But the fourth robot began restoring itself, and somehow connected to an orbiting satellite to download information about how to rebuild itself even more strongly than before.”

By Douglas Perry | The Oregonian/OregonLive Thanks to Greg Ericson for making me aware of this story @ https://greglericson.wordpress.com/ The Oregonian/OregonLive She stands at the lectern, looking down at her notes. Her face is grim. She appears...
    I host my paranormal radio show @ www.churchofmabusradio.com
Working...
X