X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mars Cult Society A Deadly Proposition*

Hello BIN readers;

11/27/2018

Listen and learn what a cosmic God is all about and how he speaks to his children!

“If we abuse the products of Astrology, no matter how useful and inspiring they maybe – without communicating its critical methods, how can the average person possibly distinguish Astrology from pseudoscience? ” Dr. Turi

Founder, cult leader; Robert Zubrin - Nonprofit corporation with federal income tax exemption!

Dear reader;

With such provocative, eye opener articles pertaining to the infected scientific matrix misleading financial endeavors, there is no wonder why I am literally banned from all popular websites and organizations endorsing and supporting the deceptive Mars Society deadly cult and "The True $$$$$$$$$$pirit of NASA!"

Young, innocent, indoctrinated and jailed in the Utah desert conditioned to slave for a cult leader.

The Mars Desert Research Station in the Utah desert was established by the Mars Society in 2001 to try and better "educate" researchers, students and the general public about how humans can survive on the Red Planet. It is the second Mars analogue habitat after the Flashline Mars Arctic Research Station was established in 2000.

Last night, I watched The Mars Cult Society latest Mars program on the science channel and I could not help to feel sorry for all those indoctrinated kids who have and will dedicate their lives to such abusive "non profit" corporation.

During the show, the cult leader himself, Mr. Zubrin clearly mentioned the true purpose for jailing his innocent captives in the vast remote areas of the US deserts and Antarctica is to sell (advertise for free) the products and suffering of those kids on ALL science channels and some... If you never took my cosmic work seriously this crucial article expose yet, another cult recruiting and manipulating young adults from all over the world. What is terrible, over the years, an oblivious society itself has been indoctrinated by this universal manipulation.

But how many kids ever listened to their parents when a strong passionate drive to help the world and become famous in the process takes over their critical thinking? They don't want to pay attention to a 69 year old wise man like me who seems to block their dreams... I am convinced that; not all parents are idiots and disagree with the Mars project abusing their children...

The Mars Society is an American worldwide volunteer-driven space-advocacy non-profit organization dedicated to promoting the human exploration and settlement of the planet Mars. Wikipedia.

The fact is this is not a volunteer-driven space-advocacy but years of well planned intellectual indoctrination that started while those children were growing up with endless programs designed to keep those who own the power and control the information to recruit more members. The US Department of Education is part of this huge "educational" deception.

Science and your children

Unlike me (or their parents,) those kids grew up with technology and the scientific matrix's goal is to create more atheists who are brainwashed to perceive science as their only true "bible!" Little do they know "the scientists experts" are often the least people able to comprehend and offer real answers to what it means to be human or what the "Soul of the Cosmos" is all about!

“Where Cosmic Consciousness is lacking; science, conspiracy and religious imagination offers no real answers. There are no accidents just cosmic consequences the five logical human senses cannot yet perceive.” Dr. Turi

While the scientific matrix use the future to lure innocent souls to fulfill their financial goals to maintain their privileged life-style, the religious matrix uses the past. One corporation will send you to Mars, the other to the old religious deceptive teachings of the past! Same difference both matrixes are reptilius infected and must make sure their legacy survive for their unborn children...

Science and atheism kill ingeniousness. If this evil is allowed to grow it will destroy the world within 50 years or less and and all spiritual gifted people or religious souls will become a voiceless target eliminated by science, sought as mentally inferior!” Dr. Turi

Is America Greater Without God? The reptilius at work!

Before anything readers, do not assume I hate science and all scientists are worthless... Its much like judging all popular UFO's speakers findings as a total waste of time. I LOVE science, in fact my favorite channels are the science channel, the Discovery Channel, National Geographic and CNN.

While those who do not know my work and I assume erroneously I am a psychic, the fact is; I am a very different and rare kind of scientist myself! My cosmic work and predictions are generated with the same type of software NASA uses to send the shuttle in space. And the results unarguable if you do your homework properly!

Your kids will NEVER live on Mars. Here's why!

Like all indoctrinated misinformed souls, those girls could not and never will be able to accept the reality I represent, or even apply critical thinking and save their precious lives while they can... The heavy suit they wear is a representation of how deeply they are committed and separated from the real world.

They should be enjoying life, breeze fresh air, socialize outside of their confined eggs, explore love and the incredible beauty of Mother Earth has to offer. Instead they are unknowingly and directly responsible for her death! Those kids are separated from mother earth, their spirit is degenerating rapidly and be sure suicide will not be publicized!

Gee do all those kids look bored and sad!

Humans can only regenerate from the magnetic field of the earth, by touching trees, plants, animals, each others and walking bare foot on the ground or by the water. Those young, oblivious "slaves" have been CUT OFF from nature, packaged into various suits created for the Mars' wasteful scientific purposes and forced to create and eat unhealthy food for months at the time.

Earthlings were NOT designed by God to exist outside of planet earth, period!

There is no way for those young, innocent adults to come out of this "experiment" safe or worse alive! The mental and physical repercussions of their sacrifices will serve no real purpose but enrich the cult leader and the scientific infected matrix. The question remain, being so isolated and if they need help to escape, can they ask for help? Do they have cellphones, are they allowed to complain or quit the experiment?

2/27/2013 - Early Registration for The 2019 Humans to Mars Summit is now open ...

Will you be the New Mars' monkey serving a cult leader?

FACT! Cost of TV Advertising. For local television stations, advertisers can expect to pay anywhere from $200 to$1500 for a 30-second commercial. A 30-second spot broadcast nationally averaged around $123,000 as of 2016. And those costly "non profit" adds never stops and are broadcasted on ALL major TV stations. Where do they get the money to advertise and how much goes to the needy?

Mars Deadly Cult Shams, Help Dr. Turi instead!

You can show your support by ordering the new 2019 Forecast for all signs or by becoming a VIP and read all our very special daily guidance and predictions.

In this You tube video Dr j. Radio Live I gave the full proof of the sentence written above by offering very tangible, well documented, dated predictions of large earthquakes, yet 99.9% of people are not ready to accepted what a cosmic God is all about and how he speaks to his gifted children.

Most of all I explained the reptilius' agenda responsible for creating all abusive "non profit" religious and scientific organizations, including the Mars Cult deceptive Society.

Your support is CRITICAL because if you do not wake up soon, no human beings will last long on a dying planet!

The Mars Cult Society A Deadly Proposition read the full article!

Working...
X