America's Crumbling Infrastructure

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• America's Crumbling Infrastructure

How about Congress do something about America's crumbling infrastructure? It really is pathetic and bad in so many places. But instead they do whatever they can to fatten their own pockets. From the roads to the railways to bridges to our water supply. Some places still don't have broadband internet. It all needs upgraded. Doesn't seem like they are doing a damn thing about any of it. I bet where they live is story book perfect. Time to give America a rehaul. What can they do? Or are they not doing it because War is coming or because of Yellowstone or some other scenario of apocalyptic scenarios. Maybe they are like why bother.
    I host my paranormal radio show @ www.churchofmabusradio.com

Mate, it's easier to tear down and start again than trying to fix this thing. To begin with, why does the United States not have a LESSON PLAN? Whoever gets elected must follow the tenets of the plan with the objective to make things happen. Oversight of these officials must be made public (monthly) to determine their efficacy and keep them honest. Perhaps such a plan might begin with...."We, The United States of America, are committed to maintaining individual human rights and improving the conditions of the populace such that every individual has access to a domicile, employment, education and medical services....." Infrastructure should certainly be high on the agenda. Then it should continue to identify global problems and provide common logical solutions to avoid a future crisis. Just thinking out loud really and know this will never happen until people start being more concerned with other's rather than their own problems.

Comment

It seems like its in the process to about to be torn to shreds via war or civil war. Maybe that is why they don't care. Just seems like it should be a goal and I'm sure in 2020 they'll be bringing it up. They say everyone is getting broad band internet every year also and of course everyone doesn't have it. Thanks for stopping by David. The forum is in need of more bright minds to help us fluff it to more activity. lol Thanks for your post.

Comment

Infrastructure is near the bottom of the priority list in Washington politics. The government is more concerned with spending tax dollars on waste, give-aways, foreign aid packages, exploring the far reaches of the universe, senseless deadly costly wars, building mosques on foreign soil, excessive number of military bases on foreign soil, the care and support of illegal immigrants, refugees, asylum seekers, the failed war on illegal drugs, supplying weapons to drug lords and terrorists, corporate bail-outs, subsidies to Brazilian corn crops, protecting the opium crops in Afghanistan, ridiculous perks and benefits for members of Congress, pork spending, for-profit prisons and jails, militarizing local law enforcement agencies, bribes paid to North Korea and Iran, excessive government travel, no-bid government contracts ( Halliburton, G.E., etc. ), astronomical interest paid on the national debt, and Medicare and Medicaid fraud. Government corruption is from top to bottom, and everywhere in between.

Comment

Welcome WiseOne good to see you here. Seems like congress only cares about themselves.. Business as usual.. Hope to see more posts from you. Trying to jump start this forum slowly but surely.

Comment

Thanks Jeffery. I appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
            X