Cancer Survivors

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cancer Survivors

Many of us here have lost loved ones from cancer. I am a cancer survivor myself. I know someone going thru breast cancer right now. It is a rough road. Just a support thread. I've heard so much about cbd oil and other herbal therapies. Its just hard to know what actually works and does not. Seems like Chemo can be worse than the cancer possibly. True or not true? Felt true that is for sure! lol. I had it at 17 I'm fine now thanks to science and the Great Spirit. I of course like any survivor have worries of it returning. So we must be positive and try to take better care of ourselves and be strong always. What have u been thru? Any medical advice? Or perhaps a story to share regarding the subject to receive support from us.. Thanks for stopping by.
    I host my paranormal radio show @ www.churchofmabusradio.com

Hemp oil can cure cancer. Not CBD oil. https://www.cancertutor.com/hemp_oil/

Comment

ty I thought cbd oil is made from hemp oil well some of it is and some is made from other parts of the plant. I know I saw on a site it said made from hemp for oil but then some isn't. Its confusing.
      I host my paranormal radio show @ www.churchofmabusradio.com

Comment

Working...
      X