Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Crazy True Story of German UFO Technology (Video)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Crazy True Story of German UFO Technology (Video)

By Jeffery Pritchett

Click image for larger version

Name:	nazi-ufo-flying-saucer.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.3 KB
ID:	1203

This is the first secret space program ever discovered that included the strange and secretive Thule and Vril society. The history of UFO discoveries, beginning with Black Forest, Germany, that lead to the reverse engineering of a crashed UFO, resulting in a craft called the Hauanebo.

German Maria Orsic was in contact with an alien race called Aldebaran who had settled on Earth 6000 years earlier in the region of Sumeria.

Then moving on to the operation paperclip, the German scientists and the rumors the die glocke crashed in Roswell, N.M.

According to Colonel Philip Corso, in his book “The Day After Roswell” alleged that alien technology found at Roswell was given to private firms in the early 1960’s and was reverse engineered to develop fiber optics, integrated circuits, laser technology and more.

Video

I think probably more like 1942. See "William Tompkins exposes the Reptilians" on you tube. A further interview with Kerry Cassidy from Camelot.Also see what they both say about Draco Reptilian control of this planet and its leadership before Trump and Their discussion regarding Draco reptilians eating humans.

Comment

I will not post what I have to disclose until after the midterm elections are completed. I do not want to do anything that might have the slightest chance of distracting anyone from the importance of these election. DAMN THE DEEP STATE REPTILIAN SATANIC CABAL AND THEIR HELL ON EARTH TO THE ETHEREAL VOID FOR ALL INFINITIES! MAGA and then the World! PATRIOT first! God Bless and help us all...and to the Nordics...Welcome Aboard!

Comment

OK, it's whatever you are comfortable with. You are probably right, especially with all of the craziness going on right now.

Comment

Working...
        X