Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Secret Space Program CIA Disclosure Cult! (Video)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secret Space Program CIA Disclosure Cult! (Video)

By Jeffery Pritchett

Click image for larger version  Name:	27067391_2060247837324677_2126176941968652819_n.jpg Views:	1 Size:	64.1 KB ID:	1056

DARK JOURNALIST SPECIAL REPORT: SECRET SPACE PROGRAM INC. LIVESTREAM FRIDAY OCTOBER 19th @7PM ET!

I feel embarrassed that I tried to objectively defend Corey Goode a year in a half about of your criticisms in one of your short videos without really knowing either of you two just from a neutral stance. ]

I regret giving Goode the benefit of the doubt even back then without completely buying his story, and then being rude in the comments.

By chance, the X Series was referred and I found my way back here and haven’t left since. Keep up the good work you must put up with a lot of crap coming from someone who dished it out himself. via Mark Z

Thanks. This really does need to be talked about. The fact that there are a lot of people who believe the Goode and Wilcock stories is reason enough. It is a sad state of affairs when baseless opinions and stories are so easily accepted as factual without a single shred of evidence. Their motive is clear and the key to understanding them – they have said that ‘it doesn’t matter how they came by their beliefs – whether they’re believed – just so long as their ‘message’ is spread. Not word for word – but that’s the gist – they have stated as much.

Video
    Last edited by N.Morgan; 10-21-2018, 02:21 PM.

very interesting post! thanks

Comment

Working...
    X