5D Events Quantum Cosmic Consciousness & Nostradamus Natural Healing -

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5D Events Quantum Cosmic Consciousness & Nostradamus Natural Healing -

5D Events Quantum Cosmic Consciousness & Nostradamus Natural Healing - Following a bad fall at work last August, I am currently suffering hip, back pain and serious headaches making sleeping normally practically impossible! Hip injections and surgery seems unavoidable. I hate medications and their side effects thus I am glad I can use "self hypnosis" to deal with my current, painful tough situation! While many hypnotists use the art to entertain people, hypnotherapy can be used much more productively to benefit the entire audience. I am hoping to perform a Supra - Conscious Soul Mass Healing in Los Angeles HEALTH & BUSINESS CONFERENCE EXPO, MARCH 16, 17, 2019. All the audience has to do is to sit back, RELAX, listen to the soothing sound of relaxing music and let the Super-conscious do the rest! Thus if you have any wish, love, money health the idea is to reach the "power plant" and insert the suggestions! Since you are induced to a light trance, this lecture/workshop is safe, rewarding and absolutely wonderful, especially if you lead a crazy life! Time to relax and let the magic work for you! http://www.drturi.com/5d-events-quan...tural-healing/
Working...
X