Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Warning! Another Recession Might be Coming...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning! Another Recession Might be Coming...

Warning! Another Recession Might be Coming... For some, it came as a surprise when General Motors announced that they were laying off nearly 15,000 factory workers. For others, the mass layoffs and the closing of five factories were another sign of how big corporations are seeing an increased bottom line, but American workers, especially in industrial towns, are still struggling...

To those of you who purchased the new 2019 Nostradamus' Personal and Universal predictions a few of my utmost important and critical visions involving large corporations/government/UK and so much more came to pass...

Now that you have witnessed one of the major predictions unfolding (GM,) it is crucial for all my readers to know what the rest of my predictions are all about for EACH sign of the Zodiac at a PERSONAL level so you can be prepared and invest in your own future while you can. Be wise, be warned, be prepared, my predictions and suggestions MUST be heeded seriously!

http://www.drturi.com/product-category/ebooks/npdf/

If you are looking to invest, find love or wonder about your health, its all in your 2019 Nostradamus' forecast!
    Rejection and How To Deal with It!

Rejection and How To Deal with It

How to pick up girls

Ask any of your questions on my new Facebook page, and I will answer all of you on how to “pick up a girl” or more precisely, find your soul mate anytime, anywhere… Please do not assume anything because of a chosen title for a new Facebook page. First read all comments and my answers to see where you are at, and let me take care of your with my cosmic wisdom…

Dear readers;

“When a true genius appears in this world you may know him by this sign that the dunces are all in confederacy against him” –Swift

On to the article.

With the statistics pointing out to more than 75% of relationships ending up with failure we will all have to experience refutation a few times during the course of our life and one of the most difficult experiences to deal with is indeed “rejection”.

Rejection may come from many sources and some of those causes can be somehow ridiculous for some but extremely serious for others. Incidentally the most common reason for rejection is a feeling of inadequacy and a fear of failure from your partner. Regardless of the reason your significant other is dropping you is still devastating to the ego. The list is endless but let me mention a few reasons why you could be dropped.

A lack of communication
    A lack of chemistry
    A lack of mental support
    A lack of sexual activity
    A lack of understanding
    A lack of good health
    A lack of spirituality
    A lack of education
    A lack of wealth
    A lack of good looks
    Overweight

One must remember that you can only perceive someone’s view through your own senses, your own stars (UCI or Unique Celestial Identity) and most of all your education and experiences. Often friends and family members may not agree with your love choice. Here are more reasons for them to do so.

Ethnicity
    Education
    Wealth
    Past

Note that your loved ones or close friends really believe what they preach and what they perceive as being good or bad for you. Most of the time they are only seeing their own world and subconsciously regurgitating their own inner fears on you. This is especially the case if the people are older and thinks they know better than you do. Often a hidden jealousy feeling can also support the fear of never finding love and if “I can’t or may not find love then why should you before me?” In some case fear and insecurity steers the behavior of a sibling for not supporting your relationship and risk a form of humiliation. For instance I am older than you are thus I should marry before you.

Or insecurity such as; I can’t let you spend too much time with your lover he can’t have you that much. The phobic reason for motivating someone to go a specific way is usually well hidden in his or her own subconscious. Your “benefactor” is totally unaware of the behind the scene stimulus but will be legitimacy concerned for your welfare. In most of the cases under the constant pressure and the need to please others, the new “Psyche” predominate and lead to the decision-making.

But be sure because you have been dropped doesn’t mean your partner is having a good time doing so. The question is that he/she now has to deal with guilt. Especially if you did not do anything wrong to them and behaved intelligently and lovingly all along the duration of your relationship.

Often one of the partner will chose to lie to avoid hurting the person’s feelings directly. A forced separation or meeting/dealing with a nice new person brings a myriad of new feelings and put the weak relationship in jeopardy. I know for sure any woman is set naturally to love and respect her lover almost immediately and only under specific circumstances would a woman decide to break up her relationships.

Be sure that many questions arise to the mind of your lover before making the decision to let you go. Very often sleepless night, confusion tears and a good dose of guilt is present. It feels like being caught in a sandwich wondering who has to be hurt. What’s your priority you may ask yourself? Well shall I make all those people that care so much for me happy? If I do so they wont harass me no more as I have to live with them.

And what about my lover now? How do I tell him/her that it’s over? He/she never done anything wrong but logically speaking I must do the right thing. It’s simply a nightmare for both party and regardless of the reasons it’s going to hurt both of you severely. In my crazy life I have been on both side of the scale and each time the profound wounds took months to heal. Because humans are machine of habits, the longer you stay in a relationship the harder the break.

I firmly believe women should be treated with love and respect no matter what and I absolutely disprove of any form of chauvinistic brutal attitude regardless of the motivation. I know from experience that there is only a fine red line with any women and once a man crosses this line there is absolutely no return for the abuser. In the name of love or security a woman can take a tremendous amount of abuse and stay in a harmful relationships for a very long period of time. Only when she has exhausted all her options will she finally free herself from the damaging relationship. This is a valuable argument and “dropping” her partner is a must.

However the situation changes if you are the good guy and feel victimized or thinks of it as a deplorable injustice done to you. Well once you collect yourself from the shock a myriad of emotions and thoughts will have to be dealt with.

If you are a bad person simply “cry about it” and learn your lesson to treat your lover properly, and you simply deserve what happened to you. Grow up, behave decently, stop drinking or doing drugs, realize your mistakes, be responsible, work harder and understand that women are not toys but living feeling respectable souls. Some bullies wont take no for an answer and will make some unlucky women’s lives miserable with threats or long messages begging for forgiveness. In some extreme case the police will be the only
    option to stop the nightmare.

If you think you are a “victim” of rejection then lets start the healing process.

You will be in denial for a while and refuse the all the facts.
    You will wonder why you have been dropped and your ego will be badly smashed.
    You will have many mixed emotions and in some case become very resentful.
    You will “review” the movie many times wondering what went wrong.
    You will hate all the people you may think are responsible for the break up.
    You will probably cry heavily and feel very sad and at time totally empty.
    In some case you will need spiritual help as to regenerate your wounded spirit but in no case addict yourself to antidepressants.

What to do and NOT to do:

Realize that your future is the reincarnation of your thoughts, thus the faster you changes your thought process the easier for the healing process to take place.... Read the rest of this article http://www.drturi.com/rejection-and-how-to-deal-with-it/

BECOME A VIP Cosmic Code subscriber to find your salvation and the truth. Don’t miss anything, join my worldwide VIP list!

Blessings to all.

Dr. Turi

Obviously, you missed your calling. Your comedic talent is there for sure, it just needs a little tweaking.
    We've been in a recession for decades now, nothing new. Yes, things are going to get worse, both on the social and economic fronts.

As far as relationships go, you're not the first self-proclaimed love guru to hit the internet. They're a dime a dozen anywhere one looks.

Just curious here, but do you offer a money back guarantee with your personal relationship advice?

Anyway, thanks for the laugh, I needed that today.

Comment

Working...
    X